Process System Engineering Laboratory
Process System Engineering Research focuses on modeling and simulation of chemical and related processes. The aims are to create insight into operating behaviors of process which world lead to improvements in operations and design. Process synthesis represents the challenging area of research which are currently concentrates on agricultural products. Development of relevant thermodynamic properties is being conducted in conjunction with process modeling and simulation.
- Separation of Rare-earth metals from monazite
- Converting Vegetable oils to high valued products
- Separation of Ethanol from Aqueous Mixtures
- Production of Carbon Adsorbents from Hard Biomass for Gas and Liquid
- Lochananon, W., Chatsiriwech, D. Effect of phosphoric acid concentration on properties of peanut shell adsorbents. 2008. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 14 (1) , 84-88.
Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering Chulalongkorn University Payathai Road, Pathumwan Bangkok, 10330