CONTROL AND SYSTEMS ENGINEERING RESEARCH LABORATORY
The mission of the Control and Systems Engineering Research Center (CASE) is the development of methods and systems and the transfer of technology to enable process industry to operate their plants in the best possible way using Also known asÊ Process Control Engineering Research Laboratory, CASE is established in 1991. Initially, CASE was supported by Chulalongkorn Unit Cell and Academic Unit Projects, With the other supports from NECTEC, ASAHI GLASS FOUNDATION, and NRCT led to the increasing number of graduate students admitted yearly to the Control and Systems Engineering Research Center, from 3 in 1991 to 38 students at present and the staff initially from 1 to 5. Since established, there are more than 80 graduate students from the center. They are now working in various industries in Thailand and aboard.
- Advanced Process Control
- Process Operation and Optimization
- Industrial Process Control
- Estimation and Process Identification
- Process Intensification
- Model Predictive Process Control Theory and Applications
- Integrating Process Design and Control
- Im-orb, K., Arpornwichanop, A. Techno-environmental analysis of the biomass gasification and Fischer-Tropsch integrated process for the co-production of bio-fuel and power. 2016. Energy 112 , 121-132.
- Jienkulsawad, P., Arpornwichanop, A. Investigating the performance of a solid oxide fuel cell and a molten carbonate fuel cell combined system. 2016. Energy 107 , 843-853.
- Patcharavorachot, Y., Thongdee, S., Saebea, D., Authayanun, S., Arpornwichanop, A. Performance comparison of solid oxide steam electrolysis cells with/without the addition of methane. 2016. Energy Conversion and Management 120 , 274-286.
- PublicationsWannachod, T., Hronec, M., Soták, T., Fulajtárová, K., Pancharoen, U., Arpornwichanop, A. Effects of salt on the LLE and tie-line data for furfuryl alcohol – N-butanol-water at T = 298.15 K. 2016. Journal of Molecular Liquids 218 , 50-58.
- Tanthapanichakoon, W., Tonanon, N., Siyasuk, A., Poommarin, P., Thongprachan, N., Charinpanitkul, T. Activity and stability performance of multifunctional catalyst (Ni/CaO and Ni/Ca12Al14O33-CaO) for bio-hydrogen production from sorption enhanced biogas steam reforming. 2016. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 41 (18) , 7318-7331.
Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
Chulalongkorn University Payathai Road, Pathumwan Bangkok, 10330